Impinj M700 Datasheet
Datasheet : M700.pdf
Impinj® M700 series RAIN RFID tag chips provide high performance, fast inventory capability, and advanced features for next-generation, universal RAIN RFID tags. The Impinj M700 series of performance endpoint ICs, containing the Impinj M730 and M750 tag chips, can be attached to or embedded in nearly any item, globally, to enable solutions for high-speed inventory counting, loss prevention with frictionless self-checkout, and embedded tagging with seamless product returns.
The Impinj M730 IC has 128-bit EPC memory and the Impinj M750 IC has both 96-bit EPC memory and 32-bit User memory. Both Impinj ICs provide increased sensitivity, improved readability, advanced features, and are compatible with the global GS1 UHF Gen2v2 standard which ISO/IEC standardized as 18000-63.
- Read sensitivity of up to -24 dBm with a dipole antenna
- Write sensitivity of up to -21 dBm with a dipole antenna
- 96 bits of Serialized TID with 48-bit serial number
- Two memory configuration options:
- Impinj M730: 128 bits of EPC memory, 0 bits of User memory
- Impinj M750: 96 bits of EPC memory, 32 bits of User memory
- Inlay compatibility between Impinj M730 and Impinj M750 tag chips
- ISO/IEC 18000-63:2015 and EPCglobal Gen2v2 compliant
- Enhanced AutoTune™ Adaptive RF Tuning — Optimizes performance to the tag’s environment for improved readability across different materials, tag form factors, and operating frequencies
- Enhanced Integra™ Memory Diagnostics — Suite of diagnostics verify tag chip health and validate data encoding to consistently deliver more accurate data and reliable tags. This includes built-in memory error detection with parity checking applied throughout normal Gen2v2 operation
- Protected Mode enables loss prevention and protects consumer privacy by making a tag invisible to RAIN readers. The tag can be returned to normal operation and made visible to readers using a secure password
- Short-Range Mode decreases a tag’s read range by >90% via the EPCglobal Gen2v2 Untraceable command.
- Shared Access and Kill Passwords protect tag memory blocks or permanently deactivate the tag
- Enduro™ IC Bonding Technology — Patented low-profile bonding pad design delivers high quality tags for improved tag yield, reliability, durability, and optimizes eco-friendly tag performance
- TagFocus™ Read Redundancy Prevention — Unique algorithm prevents multiple reads of the same IC so that hard-to-read tags can be read more accurately within a complex population of tags
- FastID™ High-Speed Reading — Increases TID-based read speeds by 2-3x to quickly identify tags by EPC and TID
- Monza® Self-Serialization — Scalable built-in serialization