RFID Production Specification
- All job specification details should be stated clearly and unambiguously on the Purchase Order.
- If unspecified, our (Proforma) Invoice will be used as the primary job specification document.
- Graphic Confirmation must be confirmed on return for all print jobs.
- Graphic Confirmation provides a visual confirmation of the content of the artwork.
- Graphic Confirmation does not serve as a color proof.
- If color match is important, please request for a card proof or a print proof.
- Allow ±8% colour tolerance in the finished product.
- If the existing artwork is in circulation, please provide a sample card for a better match.
*Subject To Change Without Prior Notice