Monza® X-2K Dura is a UHF Gen2 RFID IC product with 2176 bits of Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) and an I2C interface.
As an I2C device, Monza® X-2K Dura operates as a standard I2C EEPROM. The contents of this EEPROM can also be accessed wirelessly via the UHF Gen2 RFID Protocol.
- EPCglobal UHF Gen2 RFID air interface
- 2176 bits of user NVM
- 4 One Time Programmable (OTP) blocks (1664/2160 bits) via blockpermalock feature supported by both I2C and EPC Gen2 interface
- QT for read control and data privacy on RF link
- I2C slave interface with NVM read and write
- -17dBm typical read sensitivity when using a single RF antenna port, -24dBm with DC input
- -19.5dBm typical read sensitivity when using dual RF antenna ports
- -12dBm typical write sensitivity when using a single RF antenna port
- I2C control of RF access
- Write wakeup mode