Impinj Monza 2 Datasheet
EPCglobalTM Generation 2 RFID
IPJ_W_C_(A and C)
Datasheet : Monza 2.pdf
- EPCglobal certified and ISO 18000-6C compliant, assuring robust performance and seamless interoperability.
- Dual antenna input maximizes range and provides for orientation indifference.
- High receptivity yields eight-meter range, six-meter write range, and excellent tag performance – even when buried deep within a pallet of RF-absorbing material
- Write rate of >15 tags/second enables rapid programming throughput.
- Extended temperature range (-40°C to +65°C) for reliable performance under harsh conditions.
- Patented interference rejection affords robust performance in noisy environments.
- Impinj’s field-rewritable NVM (optimized for RFID) with 96-bit EPC provides programming flexibility and 100,000-cycle / 50-year retention reliability.
- Available preprogramming of customer EPCs at the wafer level delivers a fast, reliable, and cost-effective turnkey manufacturing solution.
- A key component of the Impinj GrandPrixTM Solution, MonzaTM tag silicon is RFID that just worksTM.